Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Forever Like That: Ryan and Chelsie's Story

Hello blog friends! I've been in a weird, romance-y  moon lately and I wanted to share with you one of my all time favorite love story's. I stumbled across this sweethearts love story on Tumblr. (Click here for the link) I'm a sucker for a cute love story so naturally I read it. Well after I was done it took everything I had not to burst out crying from how freaking adorable it was. I immediately reblogged and then went to follow this girl on Tumblr, Instagram and every other social media website. I soon found out that she was a 20-something newly married traveler, lover of Christ, photographer, blogger who had a passion for life and adventures. Her name? Chelsie Antos. She married her 8th grade sweetheart which is both totally adorable and inspiring.  
I mean how cute are they?!
  
  
AREN'T THEY THE CUTEST?!
 Can you imagine knowing that your 8th grade sweetheart is going to be the man you're going to marry? That's just amazing to me. To be able to grow up with him and see him grow and mature into a man and to be able to be with him during that journey. That's crazy. 

She is just such an inspiration to me because of the way she lives her life. She lives it for God, first and foremost, she takes each day as it comes and she lives life with adventure and passion. And her husband Ryan lives it just the same. The're relationship/marriage is also something I strongly admire. They love with such a fierce passion, unconditionally that I can only hope to love and be loved like they love. You can just tell by the way he looks at her that he would go to the ends of the earth just to be with her. And to be honest that is the way every guy should look at his girlfriend/fiance/wife. 

As if they weren't cute enough they released a wedding story video to celebrate their one year anniversary. I love weddings and wedding videos and usually shed a tear watching them. Watching their's I bawled my eyes out. The wedding, the vows, their story, the adventures they've had, just perfect and amazing and inspiring and incredible. These are two of the most incredible people I have ever had the privileged of not meeting. They aren't the perfect couple and struggle with things everyday but they learn and grow and help each other through them. They are those couples that make true love, finding your soulmate and love at first sight real. They give me hope that one day I will find someone like that. I love them and following their relationship and many adventures and can't wait to hear more stories and what the future holds for them because there are great things ahead. 

Here's all her links to her various social media sites to keep up with their adventures!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/chelsieantos
Tumblr: http://chelsieautumn.tumblr.com/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/chelsieantos#
Photography: http://www.chelsieautumn.com/
Wedding video (A must watch!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y4biMwQNuM

So until next time Internet friends! 


"the greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"








Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar