Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Shall I compare thee to a summer's market? I think I shall!

I love a good food market, reminds me of summers spent in Spain buying good food and bringing it home to eat on those long nights by the pool....sigh, I miss Spain! But, one must solider on and I have a pact to spend my summer doing things. I had such a good time last year. I decided early on that if I had a day off, I would go and get on a bus and go visit someone. Which meant I had some crazy experiences. So this summer, who knows!
Anyway, it's River Fest weekend in Limerick this weekend, which kicks off nicely with a European food market. So I popped down to have a look and found myself thinking of fashion. Which is nothing new, but there you go. I took a few pics, nothing amazing but should give you some idea of the fun and sunshine....
This doesn't really remind me of a collection, more makes me hungry. God damn it, should have gotten some to go while I was there! Hot damn! It's important to support things like this in your neighbourhood, because the more people stay in and ignore it, the less there will be in the future. It's nice to see a market that hasn't been polluted by people selling cheap batteries and fake perfumes as well. I could have spent a while buying fancy food but an over whelming urge to go see a Mulberry handbag overcame me and I was off to Brown Thomas!
BRIGHT REDS : Valentino. Who else? The design house is known for it's brilliant vibrant reds which are dotted throughout each collection. I suppose I could have chosen Louboutin shoes, but having slagged off his new collection earlier today, I felt it a bit in appropriate really!
BRIGHT YELLOW FLOWERS : How could you not think of Christopher Kane's nana on acid suits? Splendid lace given a modern twist with fluoros. Kane is known for neons so its not a big surprise that this collection is the queen mother on pills.....
LAVENDER FLOWERS : The dotted lavender color reminded me of this jacket by Johnathon Saunders. Lovely and girly toughened by the black belt....
GUMMY STRIPS : The bright and colorful sweeties can only remind you of one collection, Prada SS11. The photograph is awful, but then so is all my ''photography''.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar