Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FROM EYEBROWS TO THE HAIR

Adopt 'eyebrow makeup
Online Fashion Store
Many beauty addicts obsess over their eyebrowsThis generally gives rise to large overflows: eyebrows too plucked, too made up ... And suddenly we lose the natural side that foreigners generally envy us ( eyebrows are very appreciated on the other side of the 'Atlantic!).
For my part, the interview is rather basic: Online Fashion Store epilate what exceeds the natural line but I want to keep the thickness (knowing that in addition the eyebrow becomes thinner with age, as well give them the chance to stay supplied as long as possible isn't it?). From time to time a quick tour of the Benefit Brow Bar if it's too anarchy, just to restore some order in all this .
As for makeup… I must admit that I am a bad student. The only product I have used for years is the Adopt fixing pencil (formerly Réserve Naturelle) to discipline the eyebrows. Inexpensive, efficient, I have been faithful to it for many years.
Recently I tested the new range of eyebrow products from Adopt 'This is a Mascara Brow Ideal and Precise Liner Brow Ideal used together or separately according to the desire.
Adopted Eyebrow Makeup
Online Fashion Store
Several colors of each are available, I tested for my part the clearest, 01 of each (light and blonde). Here's what the close-up looks like:
Ideal Brow Adopt 'Mascara
Online Fashion Store
Just to give you an overview of the colors, on the photo above on the right I show you from left to right the shades 01 and 02 for the Brow liner and 01 and 02 for the Brow Mascara.
The Ideal Brow liner is a retractable pencil for a precise outline, it makes it possible to fill small holes. The outfit is impeccable (the formula is based on wax), no fear of seeing it flow if you take the rain. The brush tip allows you to discipline everything, super practical. I use it especially during the day and its fine format fits easily into the makeup bag, so it is one of those that I also take on vacation.
Eyebrow Liner
Online Fashion Store
The Ideal Brow Mascara is a tinted gel to color and fixes the eyebrows in the blink of an eye. I was afraid of not knowing how to dose/use this type of product and in the end, I love it. It is super easy to use. I like to use it to highlight the eyebrows during a slightly pronounced evening makeup.
In addition to being effective, the prices remain low, I can only recommend these products which compete with much more expensive equivalents from other brands. I like the ease of use, for the lazy brow that I am it's perfect.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar