Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Double gradient mesh in yellow, pink, green and blue

It's nail art Sunday and Lela decided that the theme for this Nail Art Sunday was "gradients". I love gradients so it was a welcome theme for me. I've also been thinking of doing this nail art since I saw it at Chalkboardnails, but as you might understand I figured that it would be time consuming and hard so I guess I needed the push from Lelack's theme to actually accomplish it. ;)

And yes, I know I exaggerate with the number of photos but I couldn't choose amongst them and I also think that my dominant hand turned out to be the best, because I did that one last. So you'll have to live with it and just scroll. :)
There's not much to say except that I used yellow and pink gradient as base and then taped my nails and then made a green and blue gradient on top.
This is my first try with nail art tape and I must say I really liked it. It's so adhesive comparing to stationary tape and I will definitely try it on more even though I almost died doing this nail art. It's the first time I've actually wanted to finish the nail art with out completing it but I liked the result so then I was forced to do the rest of my nails.. ;)



As you can see from some photos of my left hand the green isn't opaque enough which makes it looks too transparent. I made more "gradient coats" on my right hand.




Polishes used:
Kleancolor - Pastel Pink
China Glaze -Happy Go Lucky
China Glaze - Def Defying
China Glaze -  Bahamian Escape

Hope you liked it! :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar