Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

GIULIANA RANCIC REACTS TO BEING CALLED DISGUSTINGLY SKINNY


E! host, Giuliana Rancic,40, has finally reacted to online chatter about being called disgustingly skinny which has been on since January when she appeared at the Golden Globes.

Speaking to People's magazine, Giuliana said some people say, "The cancer is probably back" and they were accusing her of having eating disorder. Giuliana said that if these people thought she had eating disorder, what a horrible way to approach it.

Giuliana had a double masectomy in 2011 and in 2012, she started taking medication to suppress the cancer. Giuliana said her doctor told her that she might notice changes in her metabolism from taking the drugs and in her words, "I started noticing that I was eating a lot but not gaining weight at all. I was concerned."
"It's really hurtful. Iam sorry that some people think I'm 'disgustingly skinny' as they put it, but there is nothing I can do. I'm lucky that I even have the type of cancer that reacts to the medicine."
"I look in the mirror and it's hard for me"
"Iam really thin. I want to look fit and beautiful and sexy and I can't"

Giuliana says she will not let gossip drag her down as she has so much to be thankful for. Giuliana has a handsome two year old son, Duke and a wonderful husband, Bill Rancic. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar