Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The perfect spring accessory!

5



Stradivarius coat
Mango bag
C&A shirt
H&M jeans
Zara heels
Jimmy Choo glasses


2
1
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16


Happy Women's Day to all of the amazing and powerful women that surround us! Wish you a day filled with love and laughter! 
It's oficially Spring ! So happy to get rid of the the winter coats and boots and to wear light and colorful clothes! In today's post it's all about my perfect spring accessory from The 5th Watch! I chose the perfect springish Soho watch from their New York range, which has two interchangeable straps, one light pink and the other one baby blue. My fave is the pink one, it goes with everything! In today's post I styled my new watch in a spring inspired, elegant but at the same time casual look, perfect for Women's Day! 
Hope you find it helpful!

“I believe in strong women. I believe in the woman who is able to stand up for herself. I believe in the woman who doesn't need to hide behind her husband's back. I believe that if you have problems, as a woman you deal with them, you don't play victim, you don't make yourself look pitiful, you don't point fingers. You stand and you deal. You face the world with a head held high and you carry the universe in your heart.” 



Have a lovely day!
XOXO
Kinga



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar