Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Just Ten More Days....





Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.
-John Lubbock




The month of July has been my time off from teaching.  But in just ten short days, I return to the school campus!  It always goes too fast.  So, I want to use my last ten days wisely....here is my plan!













Even if I have to go alone, I want to see The Hundred-Foot Journey"

with Helen Mirren.



It will be released just as I return.

























See the MATISSE EXHIBIT AT THE SAN ANTONIO MUSEUM OF ART!



Time is running out!

































Have the remaining mornings with coffee on my patio and my flowers.



I am beginning my fifteenth year of teaching in a room with no windows to the outside...so sad!  Some days I do not know if it is sunny or not!























Maybe...hit one more sale or thrift shop before returning.



There are just a few items I still have my 

eye on...some really great prices continue!

































I have met so many friends for lunch this month...I know that can be a "diet" challenge...but there is one left I really need to get with before lunches are once again difficult!











Finally, I have appointments remaining for nails, toes, and hair! So I will return polished and confident.  Any other teachers out there? 



 What are you planning for the remaining days of summer vacation?






Have a happy Wednesday!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar