Tablescape?
Is that really a word?
I did my very first one last Sunday.
It was fabulous fun and Joe helped.
He cut and arranged the flowers, purple and yellow lantana from our garden at the yellow house.
~~♥♥♥~~
China: Mikasa Garden Harvest purchased twenty years ago
Flatware: An entire set from the 1960’s found at a yard sale
Stemware: Monogrammed from a yard sale (I will buy any letter or set of initials)
Tablecloth: Borrowed from friend Fancy who got it at a yard sale
Vase: Vintage from a yard sale
Cat: Mine all mine, I Luf him
~~♥♥♥~~
The photos were taken in our backyard at the yellow house beside our dwindling flower garden.
Thanks bunches Joe for helping me even when you think I am nuttier than usual.
~~♥♥♥~~
I am linking with the queen of vignettes Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday and the thrifty Linda at A La Carte for her first Junkin finds party.
grace surrounds us
Olive

0 Yorumlar