Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cozy Reflection!

Hello sweeties, 

 I am so happy tomorrow is Friday!



 This week I probably need this 3-day break more than ever. I feel so tired and I don't even know why. Or maybe I do, I was actually ill the past few days which made me even more tired. However I am so happy that October is almost over and Halloween is just around the corner, we are planning on craving pumpkins. I am super excited about it as I have never done it before!



















 I am in love with this jumper! I've been wanting to buy one of these for quite a long time now and when I saw this one for only £10 I knew I had to buy it. It is so cozy and it can definitely make a simple outfit look much more sophisticated. Looking for a pair of ballerinas? Make sure to visit Primark, they have an amazing variety, colours and they are a pretty good quality! Oh and I got myself a new bag. I don't normally tend to buy small bags (in Autumn and Winter) but this one is just so cute! I would say it is a small/medium size bag but I can fit all my "handbag essentials" in it without any problem! 


I am wearing:
Jumper - Primark
Leggings - NewYorker
Ballerinas - Primark
Handbag - Primark
Necklace - Republic
Bracelets - Paphos, DIY




Do you prefer small or big handbags? Hope you like 

my outfit!


Thanks for reading:)
xxxx
Stephanie




Follow on Bloglovin

  





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar